A few messages of guidance.
- Never settle for less than you deserve.
- Never settle because you think its going to get better.
- Never settle because you’re afraid of crushing what you built and starting all over.
- If you feel like you’re settling, get uncomfortable and show it.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PROVE YOUR WORTH.
- You don’t have to go out of your comfort zone to show someone you’re right for them.
- If they don’t see it, don’t force it.
- You are good enough and you are worthy.
- If not for that person, for another person. You will live.
BE SELFISH WITH YOURSELF.
- Put yourself first.
- Do things that will benefit your heart.
*Sometimes we hurt ourselves to make others happy*
- Don’t do things for people you almost are positive wouldn’t do for you in hopes that they will recognize the gesture and return it.
- Make decisions in favor of you.
BE PATIENT BUT NOT TOO PATIENT.
- Take the time to feel things out
- Get to know someone in and out before making any drastic decisions.
- BUT, don’t be stringed along on a ride to lala land hoping it ends well.
- Demand clarity without feeling naggy.
- Gain respect.
- Be in partial control of direction.
BE CAREFUL OF ATTACHMENT.
When you really get deeply involved and feel like you really like someone and need them in your life…always remember that you had a life before them.
You don’t have to stop seeing them but you have to remember to exist without them.
- Do your own thing.
- Make them miss you.
- In the end, you make yourself happy. Do what makes you happy.
YOU CAN’T CHANGE ANYONE’S MINDSET.
Sometimes without noticing it we try to move people’s insight little by little. I know some of us land people in deep dark spaces and want to help guide them but ..
- Be careful, don’t push it.
- You can give a few optimistic words here and there.
- If someone is stern and stuck on their position, let it be.
- Never mess with a person’s belief.
- Never mess with who they are.
- They will learn or not.
- You can’t save them.
But if you do save them, accept the fact that you might have to set them free and your purpose in their life might only be that.
DO NOT EXPECT.
Living life with Expectations ruins everything
- Do not expect.
- Expecting is good sometimes but most times lead to disappointment.
- The only expectations you should practice are the expectations of yourself.
- Go with the flow, let shit happen.
- Don’t like the flow? Change it or stop riding it!
I just want you all to remember that, you have control over you. Nobody can dictate that. Treat yourself well.